HOW TO MAKE A SPECIAL INK FOR SIGIL | SECRET MAGIC INK IN 2023

HOW TO MAKE A SPECIAL SIGIL INK | SECRET MAGIC INK IN 2023

SIGIL INK | After knowing full details about sigils from beginning to end so today’s latest article helps you to make special ink for creating your desire sigil symbols to manifest fast than before. So let’s learn.

WHAT IS SIGIL INK &  HOW IT HELPS IN CREATING SIGILS, HOW TO MAKE A SPECIAL SIGIL INK,HOW TO USE SIGIL INK,INK & SIGIL
SIGIL INK



WHAT IS SIGIL INK &  HOW IT HELPS IN CREATING SIGILS

Hello everyone, welcome back to my site. Today I want to show you how to make a special ink for sigils that I use for certain sigils and writings.

IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IS SIGILS & HOW TO MAKING SIGILS THEN YOU HAVE TO LEARN FROM BEGINNING I HAVE SARED ALL THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE. SO LET'S GO TO TODAYS LATEST & USEFUL INFORMATION ABOUT INK & SIGILS COMBINATION.

Begin by setting the mood. For me, this means spurting out my cloth and lighting some candles. Then choose incense that matches your intentions for the ink.

This ink will be made with dragon's blood incense. We're going to light our incense and let it burn down. While it burns. You can sit and meditate on your intention or plan out your sigil.

You can even just let it burn and not worry about it. Also, don't forget to cleanse yourself before you do spell work of any kind.

I will be working mainly with my hands today, and my hands need a good cleansing. I find that a lot of witches actually forget or gloss over this part of the practice.

Your hands are tools, just like the incense burner. As such, they should be cleansed before and after spell work or any magical working for that matter. Let your incense burned down all the way. We will be collecting the ash from the incense to use in our ink.

As the incense burns, I want to also cleanse the jar that I'll be putting my ink in. I have this little glass jar with a cork stopper that was leftover from some herbs.

Make sure it's physically clean, but also cleanse it before you put your ingredient in it. To do this, I simply place the jar over the incense and let it fill with smoke.

Now we're ready to start making our ink. Get your pestle and mortar, or whatever you can use in its place, and brush off the incense ash into the pestle and mortar. You can see in mind that I've been collecting incense dust for a few days now and already had some in here.

I'm also going to be adding black salt to this ink for some color and intention mix your ingredients together, my ingredients are simply incense ash and black salt.

Yours however can be whatever it needs to be for your intention. For example, if you're creating love sigils you can use dried roses or pansies. If you're creating prosperity ink for sigils you can use dried mint or petroleum.

Now get your container ready. I have a funnel here to help me. Otherwise, I'll make a mess. We're going to put our powder in the container first get as much in your container as you can, the more powder you have the darker or more prominent they will be.

 

Next, we'll add in some witch hazel. This is just an emulsifier for me, an additive that contains witch hazel and alcohol. It helps keep any germs or bacteria from growing in your ink.

I don't have exact measurements for this because I just eyeball it, but it will depend on the size of your container. You want to have a ratio of about one part witch hazel to one part water.

Next, we're going to top off our ink with water. Again, no exact measurements here. Give your bottle a shake to mix it and it's ready to use. You can use it directly like this or you can charm it with a spell before use that choice as yours.

HOW TO USE SIGIL INK

Now let me show you how I use it.

You're going to need paper, your ink, and a brush of some sort.

I have a paintbrush to use because that's easiest, but if you don't have anything like that you can always use your finger.

Shake your ink before you use it to stir it up.

Then dip your paintbrush, or whatever you're using into the ink and paint your sigil.

Depending on how dark your ink is and the ingredients you used, you might need to give your symbol a couple of passes before it's dark enough.

You might have to give it a bit of a stir as you use it if your ink settles.

Just stir it up and continue on. I mainly use this type of ink when I'm creating sigils. The added ink intention work and magic behind creating and charging the ink helped me boost the power of the sigil and add more meaning to it.

You can use your ink in the same way. If you paint. You may even consider making your own paints this way to also using special ink for your sigils isn't a requirement sigils will work just fine on their own.

I'd love to know how you make your magical ink, or if you use this process. If you want to do a fast manifest then you can use this ink for making sigils.

Conclude – Here we have learned how to make sigil ink for making sigils for any desire. By using this sigil ink your sigil works faster than before because the sigil symbol charges fast that’s all.

LOA

Hi Friends, Here I have shared the ultimate secret of the real law of attraction and the best manifestation methods with examples. So if you want to manifest your dream then you can learn the secret of the universal formula. Thanks

0 comments: